tokiohotelfan
Member since Wednesday, 24 February 2010
Country: United States

Hey guys!!!

Before you start reading my books, you should know a little bit about me.

I love to read and write.
I hate math!
I love school for a whole bunch of reasons.
My most favorite books are the Maximum Ride series, Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, and Graceling.
Some books on this website you should read are Hazeleyes books, When Hope is All That is Left, Ella, my books!
Some of my friends on this website are Hazeleyes

Molly Stevenson

Heather Vaughn- you rock girl(and so do ur books) :)

LovetoRead Aka my best friend and sister Merisa (i heart u the most:D)

and my other best friend Kaisa Moore
be sure to check out their books because they are awesome!!!

I love the bands Tokio Hotel, All Time Low, Paramore, All American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Stygian, and Avenged Sevenfold.... plus a lot more I'm too lazy to list right now:)
I used to like the Jonas Brothers, but I got over them.
The song that inspires me the most is Therapy by All Time Low. I come up with the greatest ideas when I listen to the song. (Don't ask me why because I don't know how). But I love the song Scream by Tokio Hotel...
I am 17 years old and I live in New Jersey.
Well now that u know me, you can go on ahead with ur lives and read...

PS: 92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing is not cool! Put this on your description and the other 8% would be laughing their asses off!!!

List of books

She never did it. But she was there. She was the scapegoat. She was behind the lines, but made to look like she was in the front.
Romance
 
10
She was just ten when everyone she loved was murdered. She changed. Now, after six years she meets a family. And a guy. Can they change her back to herself? Will she be able to love again?
Young Adult
 
9
Angel has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and her life takes a turn for the worst. Suddenly caught up in a world of delusions, Angel struggles to keep up with reality and oblivion.
Romance
 
2
Arabella Gold is trying to escape her past, but it just seems to blow up in her faceóliterally.
Young Adult
 
1